Honored Contributor

AdoreQVC: What a nice thought and beautiful cake!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Perkup said:

I with both of them much happiness.

But for me, the QF line died with Jeanne. It hasn't been the same since she left. I don't care for the unfeminine karate kicks, and the clothing has degenerated into a collection of sequins and rhinestones. I miss Jeanne's wit and charm and miss the wonderful embroidery and designs that were part of the line in earlier days. Haven't bought anything in a very long time.

I think Quacker is hugely improved with Angel. There were plenty of junky sequined things under Jeanne's reign; in fact she started it. Jeanne could be very crude, but you'll never hear some of the things she said come out of Angel's mouth. Unfeminine Karate kicks? Are we in the 19th Century? They're just fun.

As for Angel's engagement...it's about time Glen popped the question. He's getting a jewel. Congratulations!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Congratulations Angel & Glen.

We wish you both a lifetime of continued happiness, and as they always say....

"Ain't Love Grand".......Yes it most certainly is!

Super Contributor
Hey, congrats Angel!! And the comment about the sequins and rhinestones cracked me up - that's what these clothes are! Sequins and rhinestones! And, I'm not complaining - I own quite a bit of it too, but it is what it is.
Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor
Wishing you both many many years of wedded bliss.
Honored Contributor

Did you make that cake or was it shown on TV? It's very nice!

Respected Contributor

I wish Angel and Glen all the best. You know when you see Angel what you see is what you get, a very sweet and good person. I'm sure she's a great friend.

Honored Contributor

As usual, two posters attempted to derail the good wishes that the OP intended by making negative comments about Jeanne and the line. Save that for another post. I send my best wishes to Angel and Glen.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to hear some good news on these boards. Congrates to Glen and Angel.