Trusted Contributor
On 4/1/2015 jackthebear said:
On 4/1/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 4/1/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:

I agree!! One of the reasons I considered ordering one was because if it looks good on a 1X, it should look good on a L/XL, right? I've never ordered a skort before, but I think it would be a great alternative to shorts. I'm between sizes though, so I never know what size to order. If you were sometimes a 16 (D&C), other times an 18 (Isaac and LCNY), would you order the L or XL? Thanks!

I have another thread going asking if QF runs large or not. I've been on the fence, too, and I've checked a lot of "bottoms" online. On many of them, the line "graph" shows that they run large. Several posters have also said the same thing, so I'm taking a chance and ordering the smaller size. You might want to check out what a few posters have said about QF sizing on that thread. Hope it helps!

Sharon said she takes her usual "XXs" {#emotions_dlg.tt1},

Great. Thanks, Sharon. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Super Contributor

I met Angel a few years ago when qvc had their morning show @ the atlantis & she was modeling--she was sweet & talked to all us ladies--we all had a fun time there w/Pat & Dan

Frequent Contributor
She does look great!
Honored Contributor

I think if you are a younger person, even if you are on the heavy side you can probably get away with the TSV. I did not like the skirt on Carolyn or Maria the model, it was just too short and did not flatter that body type.

Trusted Contributor

Angel looks great in the skirt. I agree, a better look than pants.

Occasional Contributor

I just received my skort in pant. I am sooooooooooo in love with this and wish they would bring back the other color's that were sold out in the Xl. I went up a size, and I am glad I did because of the comfort and the hot weather in the summer. It is so comfortable and soft and the Pink is so girly and I tried it with several different tops and it will be worn out by the end of summer. I am going back to see what is left in my size. I think I may have bought one other Quacker item year's ago, but, since I have put on insane weight, they seem to still carry trendy items in larger sizes and you still feel good about yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought she looked really good in that outfit too.

I really like Angel's personality.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Angels personality too. But, I wish she would stop the 'QUAKER kick THING" she does it is a little too much. I think the skort made her look a little too square but, the jacket looked nice on her. JMHO.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/1/2015 baker said:

I think if you are a younger person, even if you are on the heavy side you can probably get away with the TSV. I did not like the skirt on Carolyn or Maria the model, it was just too short and did not flatter that body type.

I agree and it did not flatter Angel either. She looks much better in a ankle pant or a long pant.

Honored Contributor

I think the skirt and jacket was a good look for Angel. Better than sweat pants anyway (or dream jeans, whatever they're called).