Trusted Contributor
She is way too animated and at times full of herself. She needs to take it down a few notches. The clothes are not flattering on her at all.
Super Contributor

Re: Angel from quacker factory

It's a line of fun colors and glitzy accents. Anyone should have fun wearing them. Angel is enthusiastic, and I think she does great!

Respected Contributor

I think Angel does a good job with the a quacker line, and I think she wears it well.
Honored Contributor

No complaints about Angel. She's perfect for the job and does great! Like her ever so much better than Jeanne.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I think Angel is so fun. She seems sweet also.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

In my opinion if you have larger hips you shouldn't wear shirts that stop at mid hip. Nor do I think there should be sequins on the back rear pocket, it just draws attention wear you probably do not want the "attention." These are basic fashion rules. Have you ever tuned in to What not to wear"? They say the same thing.
Respected Contributor

I love Angel and feel she represents Jeanne Bice's line so well! Her happiness and enthusiasm is contagious!

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2014 brunette8706 said: In my opinion if you have larger hips you shouldn't wear shirts that stop at mid hip. Nor do I think there should be sequins on the back rear pocket, it just draws attention wear you probably do not want the "attention." These are basic fashion rules. Have you ever tuned in to What not to wear"? They say the same thing.

Not all women want to have small bodies. Some want to call attention to their large posterior, women like Kim K.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy Angel and think she is the perfect stand in for Jeanne. She tries very hard to do a good job while showing great respect and admiration for Jeanne.

Super Contributor

I like Angel and think she does a great job. As for the clothes, I like many of the Quacker clothes and if people don't like them, you certainly don't have to buy them. I think they are fun to wear sometimes, they are not for everybody, just as LOGO is not for everyone. People should wear what they like, and not worry about everyone else.