Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo ... guess what I bought?

Chico's sends regular emails with addiitonal discounts on sale items.   And I always scan through the items and buy something about half the time.  Today's discount was 50% off already discounted items.

So, I was going through the sale items ... I saw a pin (blue/silver) that would look fab on my new white denim jacket.   The pin was less than $7.00.

As I'm scrolling through the pages ... I see NYDJ that had been marked down to $39 from $109.   Dark blue - minimal shading.  Got out my tape measure ... checked the size chart ... and ordered a pair.

@Andreatoo- I bought jeans!

I've been a Passport member for years ... so that's an additional 5% off and free shipping.

My total cost for the NYDJ and the pin is $26.22.  Don't you just love a sale?!!?!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Andreatoo ... guess what I bought?

@ALRATIBA 

That's awesome! I have no experience with that brand but I can't wait to hear how you like them! It would be even better if we got to see you in them

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

While I have your attention what do you think of these?

0092_07249423_2246_f001.jpeg.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21  they're not linen!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I like how they look on her ... but I don't like how they look on me. My legs aren't long enough to deal with the narrowing to the knees and then the slight wider bottom.  Longer torso .... shorter legs.  

I prefer wide from hip, straght from hip to ankle, or straight from hip with slighter narrower leg opening.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA.  Next thing you know, you'll be all about accumulating a jeans "wardrobe".  It makes dressing so easy; instead of worrying about matching pieces, just throw on jeans and choose a pretty top.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   good for you.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  - I love these pants - and the jacket.   This looks like something I'd wear to work.  What brand?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 @ALRATIBA 

Or maybe not about the jeans wardrobe.  I never liked blue denim, but thought I should join the jeans group and over the years I bought many colored jeans and one pair of dark indigo - I am one who wears colored pants mostly rather than black and white, so I thought I would wear the colored jeans.  NOT!  After they had taken up space in my closets for a good while - rarely or never worn, I donated them all this year.  (Although my closet looked good with all the pretty colors stacked up!)  I guess I will never be a jeans person.  Everywhere I go, I see a sea of blue - almost everyone in blue denim - I have never understood the attraction to jeans.  I know I am sure in the minority on this subject.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Love! I have a green pair of Diane Gilman virtual stretch bootcut jeans that I got months ago. The pants you posted are much prettier.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

It's the express barely bootcut columnist. I finally made it in there to try them on in the short which is 30 in inseam and they were perfect! I won't have to hem them so I came home and ordered the color I wanted! LOL