Valued Contributor

Re: And speaking of things that are outdated?

Well - I knit them so I think of them as works of art.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  on yes, scarves as a headcover were something old ladies wore. The other day I went out to get the mail and put a scarf on my head. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Hope those hugh scaves around the neck (forever scarves?) are gone. They look so bad on anyone. I know, I know you wear one and look adorable and everyone compliments you.

@Group 5 minus 1 

You are talking about those thick eternity scarves that wrap around the back a few times and one looks rather like a turtle with a bit of head sticking out?

Not about all scarves as some who have replied seem to think. Definitely a fad/trend that will never be a classic look. People with very long necks might find them helpful or those in the middle of a snowstorm...

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone IRL wear one of those. I live in a warm climate so maybe that is why. I don’t even see many scarves of any other kind either.

I don’t really care what anyone else wears as long as I can wear what I like. I confess, there are more clothing styles you couldn’t pay me to wear than ones I like. I tend to like classic styles. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you,Wild. You actually read the whole message.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Hate them.  I can’t wear anything around the neck.  Glad cold shoulder is gone & next bell sleeves.

Respected Contributor

Scarves have been a fashion staple forever. I love scarves! They're not going anywhere, anytime soon!