Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Mya Hawke's and Gia Coppola's dresses are not flattering or appealing at all in my opinion.  The other dresses are lovely and I like the styles.

Agree @spiderw .  Their dresses didn't flatter their figures whatsoever.....and the woman in the bathrobe looks ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks for posting @Greeneyedlady21 . The only 2 ladies I know are Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton.  Never heard or seen any of the others.  But still enjoy checking out their outfits.

Cate is so stunning and so talented.  Tilda is also another talented lady.  Is she pregnant?

This is my fav:

VFF22.jpg

@San Antonio Gal 

Mine too! I would wear that in a heartbeat! But then Blanchett is someone I always look for on a red carpet and she rarely disappoints.

Tilda Swinton looks better than she usually does!

Honored Contributor

While I'm not really a fan of Maty Fall Diba's dress it's  nothing short of striking against her skin. She's a beautiful woman although I don't know who she is

Honored Contributor

This looks like one of Vincent Price's smoking jackets

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

While I'm not really a fan of Maty Fall Diba's dress it's  nothing short of striking against her skin. She's a beautiful woman although I don't know who she is

She's a model, 19 years old. So beautiful

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

The one that is just too much of everything is Gia Coppola 's dress--to me just too much of everything. She is a pretty girl though .

Trusted Contributor

@lil spot : Or smoking jacket of years past

Honored Contributor

Knowing myself, I'd probably wear Gia Coppola's dress.  

Beautifully designed, and 'covered up'.  

I also like the pants suit, but maybe not for the Red Carpet.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

@Sadiesadie You're right! Maybe it was one of Hugh Hefners smoking jackets. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

That's almost the exact shade of the 10x12' carpet in my living room.  

I absolutely love the carpet - and it's worth the effort.  It's a velvet pile that shows every footstep and every piece of lint.