Contributor

Anyone know the item number and brsnd of Amys green jacket shirt she has on during the calista show?

Valued Contributor

@chayse wrote:

Anyone know the item number and brsnd of Amys green jacket shirt she has on during the calista show?

No, but I am wondering, too!  I love it!

Respected Contributor

I thought I swore off trying to wear that kakhi green, but I do love it. Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

To me, it looks like a Candace style and her show was right before the Calista one.  If it was shown on that time slot, it's not listed any longer.   It might have sold out but sometimes that's just temporary.  

Contributor

Thank you for info. Will keep checking. 

Esteemed Contributor

Or it could be her own personal jacket.  It was lovely and she wears everything so well.

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat 

I checked her Facebook.  Everybody is asking about it.  It's her own and it's by Zara.  Did a little searching but couldn't find it.

Occasional Contributor

I hate when the hosts wear something that I like and cannot find it.  Thought I was the only one who stopped that jacket.  Been looking for a couple days.  Ugh.  First world problem...

Honored Contributor

Why would a host doing a fashion show wear something that QVC doesn't offer?  I'm another one who gets frustrated searching.  Maybe she's trying to create demand so QVC will copy it.  And another thing that bugs me.  They will do an Isaac show or a Kim show and items will be visible on the rack, prominently visible.  Since I'm not the only one watching this TV, I have to switch back and forth on commercials.  So I do a search for recently shown items and it just doesn't show up. 

Contributor

There is a picture of a model with a cute green shirt with front pockets under "The lastest styles"modeling a new purse. Anyone care to guess brand and style number.  Or is this another model  wearing her own personal wardrobe.