Honored Contributor

Wow she looks so darn adorable.I just love her hair.The special value seems a little big on her so that helps me to choose my size.I was thinking that it might be a more fitted cut but now I think it is regular Q sizing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy today on Denim and Co

I love her energy!  Hard to beat that energy!

Negative posters, this is not the thread for you!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy always looks cute. I like her choice of clothing.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I love her energy!  Hard to beat that energy!

Negative posters, this is not the thread for you!

If I want to post negatively I will, but I do like Amy's style and bubbly personality.

Respected Contributor

Puppies are adorable.  Kittens are adorable.  Little three and four-year-old children in a dance recital are adorable.  Why is this professional woman who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year so often labeled as adorable? Is this the best anyone can say about her if they want to praise her and promote her? I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Amy is still young enough to be adorable..heck I am old enough now that a lot of people have become adorable yo me.To me adorable is sweet ,bubbly, cute and fun.

Esteemed Contributor

I just wish Amy would speak a little slower ..... between her mispronuncing so many words and speaking so fast it is very hard to understand what she is saying ... I find it very annoying ..... this is my opinion & I am entitled to it.

Respected Contributor

I think Amy is cute. She always looks up to date in her clothes and her hair.  She is super skinny. She is  full of energy. So what if she talks a mile a minute most of the time - she explains everything just fine. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Puppies are adorable.  Kittens are adorable.  Little three and four-year-old children in a dance recital are adorable.  Why is this professional woman who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year so often labeled as adorable? Is this the best anyone can say about her if they want to praise her and promote her? I don't get it.

*****************Because she's cute.  And refreshing.  And full of energy.  And doesn't say tireing words  (gorg...) all of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh good grief!Woman Indifferent