Honored Contributor

@makena You are right that similar shirts abound but the cut of hers was a little more streamlined and that made it more wearable looking to me...sorry if you felt that I didnt appreciate your help.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@makena You are right that similar shirts abound but the cut of hers was a little more streamlined and that made it more wearable looking to me...sorry if you felt that I didnt appreciate your help.

I didn't feel that way at all.  I know how it is when you find the "perfect fit" item.  Hope you find out.Heart

Honored Contributor

Amy already announced that it is a jumpsuit, and not a QVC item, but if you want a top very similar I would check out the Slinky item that I already own or the one that @nycgirl79 recommended since we both own them and are happy with them

Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

Here's a similar look from Isaac M.   http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Scoop-Neck-Top-w-Bracelet-Ruffle-Sleeve.product.A294436.htm...

I have that shirt in black and the dark emerald.  It's a great top.  I love it.  Made well and washes up great. 

Respected Contributor

I think the Isaac's, Kohl's, and the Slinky's similar shirts are all really great, and will look great on us average woman (who have tummy issues).  Amy's really slim and looks good with the close fitted shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

It's really cute. Didn't she just have a baby?  She looks even tinier than she did before. 

I guess it depends on what you mean by just had a baby.  Her baby has to be close to a year old.  I remember her going out on maternity leave towards the end of October last year and she worked right up until the end. 

Honored Contributor

A lot of people asked about her outfit on her FB page.

Super Contributor

You might want to look at the Du Jour line on QVC.  They have tops that are similar if not pretty close.  Good Luck in your search.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retail site