Honored Contributor

Re: Amy's Studio Park Dress is Up!

I dont like flutter sleeves for me, but I think the dress is cute and I believe it will sell like hot cakes.

I think they all look good in it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I find "loud" prints not very attractive.

Respected Contributor

Do not care for this dress. Do not like flutter sleeves, the ruffle at the bottom, or the few buttons at the neck. Do not like these prints. It looks like someone took every aspect of a dress and put it on this one. This is not something that I would wear. Sometimes you need classy and this isn't it.

Respected Contributor

It's very on trend -- these tiered styles are everywhere right now.

Trusted Contributor

It would be better without the ruffle on the bottom. Pockets are great, I just can't do the ruffle.

Honored Contributor

I bought petite in blue. I've been patiently waiting for that dress.  I ordered it 8 minutes after Amy gave us the heads up on Facebook.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not my style ... but ... if I was going to buy one it would be the one that looks like camo colors and I would cut off the bottom ruffle and hem from there. I would also try a size smaller to see if it was a closer fit. I do not like oversized clothing w/ that much material, from head to toe on my body. But you know, that's just too much work for a dress that I might wear 2x all spring/summer. Smiley Happy 

If you buy this, please enjoy. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She should have called her line " Relive the 1990's "

seen this before . I don't mind bringing back some styles as it has been a custom for ions , but atleast put a little new spin on it. From the pics's i don't notice anything new .

I bought 2 cute maxi dresses at Khols  with acute floral pattern last yr  that was more unique than this dress .

Respected Contributor

Not my style. Would not look good on me.
Honored Contributor

Flutter sleeves seem to be a thing right now but they're not for me.