Honored Contributor

Amy’s Dress on Josie’s Show

[ Edited ]

Watching right now. Amy’s dress is sooooooooo cute! Does anyone know if it’s a QVC fashion?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy’s Dress on Josie’s Show

Amy has great style. Being young-ish and thin helps. I have never seen that dress sold at QVC. If it is QVC’s it’s cute.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

It is a cute dress, however, my impression is it's over-sized and looks more like dress is wearing her - rather than the other way around.  Like the style & color.

Trusted Contributor

love it!  Sure wish I knew the brand.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I loved it too and asked her on her FB page. She answered Velvet. Ifound it at Bloomingdales.com and ordered. It was soooo cute. Can't wait to get it!

Honored Contributor

I liked Josie's white tee top with a light blue flowered design skirt.  She has the greatest clothes but then she can afford them.  lol  So many beautiful dresses.  Amy looks good is just about anything.  She is so tiny/petite.  She really lost quite a bit of weight after having her babies.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

That dress looks very different on the Bloomingdale's website then it did on Amy.  Must be my computer monitor.

I thought the dress was cute and I thought it looked adorable on Amy but there was something very casual about it, even though it was a dress.  It almost looked more like a swimsuit cover-up to me.   

Super Contributor

No, it looked exactly the same on my monitor as it did on her. .It is very casual which is what I loved aboit it. Boho vibe. I I am petite like Amy, even shorter. I'm hoping it will look as cute on me as it did on her. 

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

No, it looked exactly the same on my monitor as it did on her. .It is very casual which is what I loved aboit it. Boho vibe. I I am petite like Amy, even shorter. I'm hoping it will look as cute on me as it did on her. 

I think it's my monitor.  When I looked at a video, the dress looks the same on Amy as it did on the store website.

On my tv, which is an ultra 4k, the colors were more vibrant looking.   

Honored Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I loved it too and asked her on her FB page. She answered Velvet. Ifound it at Bloomingdales.com and ordered. It was soooo cute. Can't wait to get it!

Is it the Geometric-Print dress?  I hope you love it!  It is really cute.