Honored Contributor

Re: Amy - pls allow guest to speak

@Regal Beewrote:

For my money, Amy is the BEST fashion host on the Q. She knows her stuff and is always sweet and kind. That girl looks good in everything....just love her.

I disagree.  I just don't think she prepares very well for her shows.  She mispronounces things, doesn't know how some colors should be pronounced on her cards (if she'd read the card products earlier, she could have asked someone), etc.  Stuff like that.  She sometimes doesn't know which garment is which color.   It happens too often, making me think she doesn't prepare for her show.

Respected Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Regal Beewrote:

For my money, Amy is the BEST fashion host on the Q. She knows her stuff and is always sweet and kind. That girl looks good in everything....just love her.

I disagree.  I just don't think she prepares very well for her shows.  She mispronounces things, doesn't know how some colors should be pronounced on her cards (if she'd read the card products earlier, she could have asked someone), etc.  Stuff like that.  She sometimes doesn't know which garment is which color.   It happens too often, making me think she doesn't prepare for her show.

@Pearlee I said....for my money.....that is my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Beewrote:

@Pearleewrote:

@Regal Beewrote:

@Pearlee I said....for my money.....that is my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

@Regal Bee   Of course.  That's a given.   That's why I gave my opinion too.  

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Beewrote:

I agree; I love Amy and NO ONE wears clothes like she does.   I have bought so many things after seeing them on Amy.