Respected Contributor

Amy - pls allow guest to speak

Amy seems to be in a frenzy.  the poor Charleston Shoe gal can't get a word in.  exhausting to watch.  mute, i'm afraid.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy - pls allow guest to speak

Maybe the shoes are'nt selling and she's trying to get through the presentation. She's presenting D&C now and she seems calm, I know she does get wound up though.LOL

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

Maybe the shoes are'nt selling and she's trying to get through the presentation. She's presenting D&C now and she seems calm, I know she does get wound up though.LOL

@blackhole99  yes there was a break between presentations and she had a change of clothes and perhaps a few words in her ear.....she was like a whirling dervish for about 5 minutes during shoe presentation.

New Contributor

Haven’t watch in awhile Amy looks like she lost weight and Jackie too?..

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditionalwrote:

@blackhole99wrote:

@blackhole99  yes there was a break between presentations and she had a change of clothes and perhaps a few words in her ear.....she was like a whirling dervish for about 5 minutes during shoe presentation.

"whirling dervish" is a perfect description. Bouncing off the walls is another.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional

I wish they could understand that, as a customer, I am less likely to buy if the presentations are frenzied. 

One of the MAIN reasons I stopped watching.

Trusted Contributor

It's difficult for me to understand Amy when she's not going full tilt.  When she starts going that fast I can't understand 3/4 of what she is saying.  Mostly I just hunt for the remote when she is the host.  She doesn't describe items, she just wants to style them, as if she can.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy as a host, but I was wondering if she ever comes up for air!?

Esteemed Contributor

Lately she's got this weird thing where she drags out her words. Making up these sentences but it's what she does. "You're going to looooooooove this shirt and today is the ooooooonly day it's on easy pay". "If this is a cooooooooolor you love, order it now because it's on the veeeeeeerge of selling out". And it's becoming more and more frequent that she does this.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy is one of the hosts I cannot watch.  Just way too hyper!!!