Respected Contributor

Amy on shoe shopping with Jane

I LOVE the beige sweater she's wearing with the crochet inserts!
Respected Contributor

Re: Amy on shoe shopping with Jane

That was really pretty!

The green gemstone ring Jane's wearing is really pretty too! Wonder what it is.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Isn't gem day coming up and that is Jane's thing. Perhaps it is a teaser.

Trusted Contributor

Hope you check back, Texas Mouse-----Okay, it is hers. I finally got a look at it on the Isaac show that followed. I truly believe that it is Judith Ripka Monaco-green-in silver. It had the soft rectangular green doublet and the small green stones covering the shank. And the prongs looked to be her signature hearts. I am 99% sure.

Trusted Contributor

Oops, I meant to respond to newsiesizie about the green ring, not Texas Mouse. Sorry. It is defintiely Judith Ripka's Monaco ring. I just went to recently aired items and looked at the ceramiic watch on Isaac's show and you can get a good glimpse of the green ring. Fleur de lys not hearts as prongs as I misstated.

Respected Contributor

I was a pretty shirt. I've seen lots of them in the stores.

Respected Contributor

kjae, Thats SO nice of you to find the ring! It looks MUCH prettier on air than in the listing pix. Thanks again! Smile

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

you are welcome and jennifer coffey is wearing it on the 10:00 west coast time show now -with the young girl.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know why Jane doesn't leave the couch during the entire show? She doesn't even stand up. She just puts the shoes on and waves her feet around.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Ford1224 said:

Does anyone know why Jane doesn't leave the couch during the entire show? She doesn't even stand up. She just puts the shoes on and waves her feet around.

I heard her say once that in most shoe shoes, you never get the "aerial" view, which is why she likes to show it from that angle.