Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Actually during the presentation on regular QVC last night they stated 40,000 were sold the first time around

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on QVC3 Now

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Actually during the presentation on regular QVC last night they stated 40,000 were sold the first time around

@Andreatoo  So my guess of 50,000 to 60,000 the 1st time around was pretty darn close...LOL

This afternoon during one of the presentations I saw the numbers reach about 22,000. If they had about 100,000+ in total, and they reach 30,000 at the end of the day today, they still have a possible surplus of 20,000+ left in inventory! We'll be seeing that top around forever...HA!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

If you like the style try  A81796. To be honest I don't wear the tank with the blouse but I much prefer the colors and prints on this set. A little more expensive but worth it for the two piece set. 

I have the Platinum / yellow and I'm considering another set

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on QVC3 Now

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

If you like the style try  A81796. To be honest I don't wear the tank with the blouse but I much prefer the colors and prints on this set. A little more expensive but worth it for the two piece set. 

I have the Platinum / yellow and I'm considering another set

@Andreatoo  Thanks for the suggestion Smiley Happy

But as I mentioned in my initial post in this thread, because of the static cling issue, I am not interested. The top you pointed out is the same pairing of materials which will cause the same problem. For those that live in a more humid climate, this issue wouldn't be as much of a problem...I suppose...but if there is enough friction/movement by anyone wearing it, the static will occur. 

I get really annoyed by static on clothes...LOL

Honored Contributor

I bought this when it was first shown a few months back.  I got the yellow.  I have no idea why it gets poor reviews.  The tank is the same liquid knit as always.  The blouse is very well made and beautiful.  The blouse is semi sheer and thin, good for summer heat.

I like mine.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I agree - I saw the poor reviews but couldn't access them either.  It was a pass for me