Contributor

Oh my goodness. I rarely watch anything with Amy because she is usually on at night and I’m not available. I sat through 2 hours of her hosting denim and company. I’m worn out trying to keep up with her chatter. She is cute and I know quite a fashion icon on qvc but someone needs to tell her to slow down. I had to mute her a couple of times because I felt like I’ve been at a racetrack. 

New Contributor

I agree about the SPEED of Amy!  And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Ms Extra extra small, stop saying how much you ate and how much weight you put on after one meal!  

Honored Contributor

I'm finding a lot of people on TV, not just QVC, talk fast.  On the Weather Channel, Jen Carfagno goes a mile a minute.  What a turnoff.

Esteemed Contributor

@rhine wrote:

Oh my goodness. I rarely watch anything with Amy because she is usually on at night and I’m not available. I sat through 2 hours of her hosting denim and company. I’m worn out trying to keep up with her chatter. She is cute and I know quite a fashion icon on qvc but someone needs to tell her to slow down. I had to mute her a couple of times because I felt like I’ve been at a racetrack. 

@rhine  ... I agree with you .... I can’t watch Amy S & I change the channel when she is the host plus she mispronounces practically every other word that comes out of her mouth !!!!

Honored Contributor

I like Amy, I think she’s fun !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

poor little Amy it's hard to be tiny

Bless her little heart.   Just not fair.

Esteemed Contributor

She says she drinks lots of coffee or coke cola before her shows.

Respected Contributor

Hi Rhine - that's ha-ha-halarious - I thought ONLY I couldn't keep up the listening pace to her speedquip!

She talks so fast my husband once commented - there must be a fire & she's trying to get every thought in her head OUT before she's gotta flee the burning building.  

Love her though - she's cute as a button! 

She reminds me of Marlo Thomas when she played THAT GIRL (in the 60s) - same big wide-white smile - same big eyes...

Sorry if that's waaaay before your time! Google it and you'll see the images of Marlo on the show.

Honored Contributor

@KarNan wrote:

I agree about the SPEED of Amy!  And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Ms Extra extra small, stop saying how much you ate and how much weight you put on after one meal!  

Amy needs to stop that kind of talk, there are impressionable young girls and teens watching these shows. They do not need to hear that their worth is tied up in their weight. LR used to make all kinds indirect remarks about women of size and short stature. LR would constantly say, the air smells better up here and taller and thinner was her on air mantra. At this point, IMO there is nothing cute about Amy Stran anymore. By the way, didn't LR mentor AS.

Honored Contributor

I thought Amy did an admirable job with just a few personal comments to keep the show interesting.   I had no problem keeping up with her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment