Valued Contributor

I love Amy! She's my fave host. I don't find her speaking pattern to be too fast. I enjoy every show she does Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I also think she talks too fast.  But I think she generally stays on track and does not get too personal or go off on too many tangents.  But I don't think she has to repeatedly say that she wears an XXXXXXXXS.  There is usually a model that size, and that is their job to showcase the clothes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

I thought Amy did a wonderful job hosting the 2-hour Denim and Co show today. She’s a lot of fun and describes the clothing to its best advantage. I think she’s got a real gift with fashion.

Contributor

Certainly not before my time!!!  And Amy is cute but she wears me out.  And part of the time I can't understand a word she says.  She does wear her clothes well.  But so would I if I weighed 98 pounds soaking wet and was 28 years old!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I don’t mind Amy and have nothing mean to say about her, but I did find it ridiculous when she was talking about a shirt and how it could camouflage those rolls.........girl. You don’t got any rolls! Puh-lease!

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy on Denim and Co

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't subject myself to sitting through 2 hours of a show if I felt that way about a host.

I was watching part of the show and listening to her talk about her vacay weight gain and the weight she gained during college.  I thought it was funny.  An HSN host just mentioned last night how much weight she put on while on her recent vacay. 

I cannot imagine any impressionable young girls or teens actually watching QVC.    

Honored Contributor

@rhine wrote:

Certainly not before my time!!!  And Amy is cute but she wears me out.  And part of the time I can't understand a word she says.  She does wear her clothes well.  But so would I if I weighed 98 pounds soaking wet and was 28 years old!!!! 

@rhine, if you are referring to Amy, she just turned 40.

Honored Contributor

Jealous girls will be jealous.

Valued Contributor

We've all seen the topics/threads that complains if a host doesn't share her size. Amy does a great job sharing her size and all of the model's sizes, too. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Valued Contributor

Amy is my favorite host by far. I also really like Courtney Kondabi.  Both are charming and informative when presenting things.