Respected Contributor

Her sales pitch is really funny ! She says a top is under $75 !  (it's 74.98)  A pair of dream jean shorts is under $45 ! (it's 44.98)  BIG sales drop !!   I know, I know, she's not the only one, it's just part of selling.  I'm glad I chose the medical field as my career I couldn't be a sales person especially on TV.  Their moto is SELL !! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Most of what the hosts say is laughable.

Honored Contributor

It rolls over me like water on a ducks back.  I don't even hear what they say.  If I'm intetested, I'm busy checking sizing; otherwise I just tune it out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

The one that cracks me up is when the vendor (especially SG) talks about a garment and notes what "we are giving you,,,,," I didn't think they were giving me anything; I thought I was paying for the whole item.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amy is cracking me up !

[ Edited ]

@Q-Checkerwrote:

The one that cracks me up is when the vendor (especially SG) talks about a garment and notes what "we are giving you,,,,," I didn't think they were giving me anything; I thought I was paying for the whole item.

RIGHT !! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It's called rounding up because for most of us a few pennies is basically nothing.  😂. 

Honored Contributor

My favorite is:

"You can wear this over a bathing suit!"

I have heard this so much I almost expect every clothing vendor and host to say it!  LOL!   Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy is cracking me up !

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Her sales pitch is really funny ! She says a top is under $75 !  (it's 74.98)  A pair of dream jean shorts is under $45 ! (it's 44.98)  BIG sales drop !!   I know, I know, she's not the only one, it's just part of selling.  I'm glad I chose the medical field as my career I couldn't be a sales person especially on TV.  Their moto is SELL !! Woman LOL

That has been going on for eons....big liberties with the math going on.

Lisa R was the first one I remember doing it...and the old 'and change' when it is 98c !

LOL

Respected Contributor

To me it shows how out of touch the hosts are...

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Valued Contributor

And don't forget to get one for your gift closet.  And one for your mailman and one for your UPS driver and one for your child's teacher.