Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy is bringing ""HIP"" to QVC~!

On 3/23/2015 Alsee said: Sorry but she looks like she tries too hard to be ""hip"" and misses badly. Does anyone say hip any more?

Hip does sound dated.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 handygal said: That pricey IM sweater is very elegant. I think the ripped-up white jeans kill the look. Those jeans would look better with a casual tank top. JMO.
I love the juxtaposition of the two! And Amy wears it well!
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Alsee said: Sorry but she looks like she tries too hard to be "hip" and misses badly. Does anyone say hip any more?

Who Amy or Kalina? I think Amy has always had style but she is edgy (in my opinion). The one that tries too hard is Courtney! But that's just my opinion. Yes, plenty of people say "hip" , "trendy", "modern".....

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2015 brunette8706 said:
On 3/23/2015 Alsee said: Sorry but she looks like she tries too hard to be "hip" and misses badly. Does anyone say hip any more?

Who Amy or Kalina? I think Amy has always had style but she is edgy (in my opinion). The one that tries too hard is Courtney! But that's just my opinion. Yes, plenty of people say "hip" , "trendy", "modern".....

fresh....

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Alsee said: Sorry but she looks like she tries too hard to be ""hip"" and misses badly. Does anyone say hip any more?
I guess we all have our own opinions on what ""hip"" is.......
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2015 iluvhandbags said:
I guess we all have our own opinions on what ""hip"" is.......

Of course! That is the fun of it all.

Honored Contributor

There isn't one host on QVC I'd describe as ""edgy"" if I actually used that term in real life that is.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Well this little girl is adorable!

Respected Contributor

Cute, adorable, fashionable, yada, yada, yada; all true about Amy. Amy also has a horrible voice; she shrieks and is shrill and is hyper. She is not a good host, IMO. That's what you wanted, right? You wanted our opinions. If you just wanted us to affirm what you believe, then you will not like opposing opinions. I have an opposing opinion. I cannot watch or listen to Amy. My TV is OFF.

Contributor

I like her a lot. I think is a good host.