Trusted Contributor

Amy is bringing "HIP" to QVC~!

Finally!!! She looks trendy and modern! LOVE HER LOOK! Plus she is gorgeous! She also seems very personable and nice!

What do you ladies think?

Brunette

Valued Contributor

Re: Amy is bringing ""HIP"" to QVC~!

ITA!

Contributor

I agree totally! So refreshing, so energizing(if that's a word?)...I love it!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Mtnbikegirl! I think the ""Shoe Shopping with Jane"" is starting to be HOOOOOO HUM! Boring shoes that you can buy at Walmart/Target. QVC needs a fresh format and I think Amy has nailed it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Since you asked what we think, I'll just say that I disagree.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2015 wildcat fan said: Since you asked what we think, I'll just say that I disagree.

Hi Wildcat! Of course you can disagree. Smiley Happy What is it you don't like? Is it just not your style?

Super Contributor

I like Amy, I like all of the hosts. I think QVC needs to get some different vendors as it is the same vendors over and over. Something fresh and new. QVC needs to get more modern.

Esteemed Contributor

Well.......I just flipped on the Q - saw Amy (again) hobbling around in circles in high high heel shoes like they don't fit her ...and flipped to another channel. Nope - can't take her.

Super Contributor

Yes, I agree! Love Amy and her style......right up my alley. Bought that IM sweater she's wearing. FAB-U-LOUS!

So nice to see her show high heels on her show too! I mean there's a time and place for orthotics but not every pair of shoes has to be! She's somehow managed to persuade Q to allow her to actually present them on air....bravo!! I was watching "Shoe Shopping with Jane" one time and she had a cute pair of heels sitting on display behind her. She said she gets so many requests to have heels in her show and that was the featured pair that week......but then went on to say......but "we won't be presenting them in the show"! How crazy is that?!? I'm sure the PTB were behind that one! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

The products being sold on QVC have taken a year or more to create from start to finish before being aired. Anything new was already in the works.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval