Honored Contributor

Re: Amy has on new Logo top.

@Hippiified

It is really cute but I just can't justify that $100 price tag! I also don't really get why it's under lavish? Most of the lavish pieces are more intricate and higher end in appearance.

I like a cotton eyelet but it just does not say lavish to me

The Jacquard blouse that she just showed, to me, could be a lavish piece

Trusted Contributor

I know a lot of women love Logo and that is Great!!!  For me, I would look pregnant.  And I'm 60 years old.  Plus her clothes are way too expensive for me.  (and I don't like the shark bite hem...majority of her tops)  But everyone is different.  That is why it is great there are so many designers.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Hippiified

It is really cute but I just can't justify that $100 price tag! I also don't really get why it's under lavish? Most of the lavish pieces are more intricate and higher end in appearance.

I like a cotton eyelet but it just does not say lavish to me

The Jacquard blouse that she just showed, to me, could be a lavish piece

@Andreatoo   I think it has to do with the embroidery and the fact it is multimedia.  She tends to add to price for special features. I just know that if it is very special to me, I will pay it. I didn’t get it tonight, but that’s not to say that I won’t get it later. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

The BD TSV in 'faded rose' would go well with this top in 'pink dove' Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

I agree.  Beautiful color!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same thing...faded rose cardi.  I love the pink, but I'll wait for the price to come down.  So pretty.

@Hippiified wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

The BD TSV in 'faded rose' would go well with this top in 'pink dove' Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

I agree.  Beautiful color!

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd

Thanks. It’s just so unique. That’s the color I really want.  I think the embroidery is so beautiful on the pink dove.

Regular Contributor

I usually don't like anything Logo, but love that pink top!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just4Me wrote:

$100 for COTTON? Why? It's lovely but not at that price. Smiley Sad

@Just4Me  As Hippified stated, you aren't paying $100 for a piece of cotton.  There's a lot of embroidery and design work in the top.   IMO your statement is way too simplistic.

But feel free to pass on the top since it clearly isn't Just4You; others who realize its value and who will get a lot of wear out of it will love it and feel it was well worth the money.     

Honored Contributor

Amy looks fabulous in this top! (IMO she looks great in most things she wears for the Q.) 

Ths blush is prettier than the black IMO. I like embroidery, but I don’t like the double layer and all the flowy fabric at the hem. I don’t wear sleeveless or tunic tops that often. 

Respected Contributor

@wilma

I don’t wear sleeveless either, but I do wear tunics.  They just suit me more in my old age.  I liked it best with a cardigan as Lori was wearing it.  Boy, Lori has lost a lot of weight.