Contributor

I hope Amy reads this because I hope this is a constructive critique. Please calm down about Logo. You are making this viewer crazy. Its just oversized tops and overpriced tanks. I know the responses I will get will include "well just don't watch" and you are right but I keep thinking that there might be something I like. After tonight's show I think I will just check it out online.  There I feel better now.

Contributor
Don't want to pile on, but...everything LOGO looks the same. I just don't get it...the end! Lol
Honored Contributor
I don't have a problem with logo. I did however have a problem with Amy's little three-year-old shirt pulling tantrum! That was just awful! If I was going to purchase the shirt I may not just because of that. it was that offensive to watch
Respected Contributor

Re: Amy and Logo!

[ Edited ]

She needs to stop nattering and blathering and she needs voice lessons. Seriously. She needs to not talk like she's talking to her babies.  I know, she's a busy mom and I shouldn't judge her.

Honored Contributor

If you really want Amy to read your post, you should post it on her Facebook page.  I think there would be a better chance of her seeing it there.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Frequent Contributor

adiebaby....I understand what you are saying and agree....I'm not completely sure what was happening on the Logo show, but I became uncomfortable and changed the channel.  I don't think they get that frantic on every show....😳

Respected Contributor

I never watch LOGO, but Amy has seemed on the silly side since she came back from LOA. I just can't take MANY of the hosts, so I don't watch much anymore. between hosts behavior & the rising costs..... I had rather watch anything besides QVC.

Trusted Contributor
I just can't stand this line...makes the small girls look bigger, it's simply not flattering...

It just loungewear to me, sleep in it, mop and dust in it, or maybe use to dress up for Halloween as a bag lady I honestly don't care if people get all cranky with me about this line. If you love it, great but leave me alone about my opinion.

Glad we only had to look at one piece tonight...
Valued Contributor

She is a salesperson who seems to be satisfying her superiors and meeting her sales goals or her delivery would change. I wouldn't have that very difficult job for anything. Irregular hours, much new information to learn for each show, meetings, hair and make up, high heels for hours, and just being "on" for hours at a time. On camera work is grueling. Seems easy but that is the point - it should seem easy but the s not at all. These people are earning a living. We can always choose other programming. Perhaps Sharon on Saturdays is more to your taste. The clothes are the same.