Super Contributor

Re: Amy & Lori's comments tonight to Jackie, the model...

Oh pullleeeezzz! Looking for something that isn't there. If you don't like the host/vendor just say so instead of looking for something to make up....

Super Contributor

Sunshine, ty for the photos! Wow---proof positive that women because more beautiful as they mature. She has a timeless beauty.

Honored Contributor

Why would you make senseless comments like that on TV about a model, just kidding as an excuse is nonsense. I think they should all just be professional and sell the product and not make remarks about being short or heavy or whatever.

Respected Contributor

I always thought Jackie was a beautiful woman, but those photos OMG, she looked absolutely amazing!

Super Contributor

As I am sure Amy and Lori would agree. They are friends and tease each other. Probably also because of another thread that misrepresented intentions regarding Jacque.

Occasional Contributor

Men jab each other in an intellectual way and females jab each other in a catty way. I don't like it either; I think that kind of joking around sounds ridiculing and somewhat condescending. Unfortunately, that's the nature of females.

Occasional Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Crisso said:
On 4/6/2015 Stevie201 said:

Men jab each other in an intellectual way and females jab each other in a catty way. I don't like it either; I think that kind of joking around sounds ridiculing and somewhat condescending. Unfortunately, that's the nature of females.

And, are you a male or female?

I don't see what difference that makes? Either way, it doesn't negate my comment.

Super Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I'm female, but I don't think males and females share different perspectives. I think they behave differently.

Super Contributor