Super Contributor

I agree with you she is so cute.. but honestly I just had to turn her off.. she talks so fast and they were giggling like crazy .. off the chart.. I could deal with that but not how she talks so fast.. please slow down some Amy .. 

Honored Contributor

Amy looks fabulous in whatever she wears.  But she talks so fast and it's like listening to an auctioneer!

A thing that irks me is in her presentations she says she is petite and if an item only comes in regular sizes and not petite sizes she says the clothing item will look great on petites, she's petite and wearing it....But what she doesn't point out is that she has these humongeous high heels on, and if a petite wore that dress, skirt or pants with flats or sneakers or sandals the item would be way too long and drag on the ground.....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
Agree, a balanced diet and exercise should be a normal way of life. Personally, i think she has had too much PS. Her eyes are waay to lifted. I have seen older pictures of her and she looked much prettier and more natural
Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

yeah, but, all that comes with a price. I'm not willing to pay it.

Exercise constantly, foods that are good for a rabbit probably, but, I don't see to many fudge brownies and cheeseburgers in her future.

Unless she has the metabolism of a generator she has to work and work hard for that little petite body. I wish her the best.

@SharkE  Yes, hard work and a healthy diet helps to look good...keeps you from dying young, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@SharkEwrote:

Exercise constantly, foods that are good for a rabbit probably, but, I don't see to many fudge brownies and cheeseburgers in her future.

Unless she has the metabolism of a generator she has to work and work hard for that little petite body. I wish her the best.

@SharkE  Yes, hard work and a healthy diet helps to look good...keeps you from dying young, too.

I just heard yesterday that 46% of Americans were obese in 2016-2017. 

I suppose there are those with a high metabolism and can eat as they please, but I find it's hard work, also.

Respected Contributor

@Steffdoggy10wrote:
Agree, a balanced diet and exercise should be a normal way of life. Personally, i think she has had too much PS. Her eyes are waay to lifted. I have seen older pictures of her and she looked much prettier and more natural

Hold the phone . . . Amy, at 30-something, has had cosmetic surgery on her eyes?!

Honored Contributor

@febe1wrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@SharkEwrote:

I just heard yesterday that 46% of Americans were obese in 2016-2017. 

I suppose there are those with a high metabolism and can eat as they please, but I find it's hard work, also.

@febe1, I think it's a process in which you gradually change your mindset as to what you like to eat and learn to enjoy some form of exercise and even just moving around more. With exceptions and assuming an individual narrow range, metabolism is fairly straightforward. For some people, they may need to change their environment as well, especially if their social and family circle seems to dictate much of what they consume.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I think Amy looks great in her own clothes.  I've seen some Q clothing on her that I personally think overwhelms her small frame.  Last night I saw her in a red coat of some kind that I thought look like it was wearing her.

Honored Contributor

'One thing I know for sure'.........Amy knows how to move merchandise.

I believe it's a natural trait. 

She's very honest, and isn't afraid to talk about her at home outfits (jeans and a tee), and other personal things.

I love the way she laughs at herself, sometimes saying that she didn't have time to shave (or self tan) the backs of her legs, etc.

She reminds me of a cousin who always laughs at just about every bit of gossip, herself, etc.   It's natural.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

UGHSmiley LOL