New Contributor

Amy Stran's embroidered jeans

Does anyone know what brand the embroidered jean Amy is wearing right now? I've been searching I can't find them anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's embroidered jeans

Call QVC they might know.  I remember a few weeks back and I made a call since I saw something I really really liked to have.  The rep told me I was the  20th caller asking the same question.  Got my answer. 

New Contributor

Yea every time I call they never know. But I did finally find them, they're from a store called Zara. In case anyone else is interested. lol

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know anything about ZARA but I do have jeans like this and I purchased them from HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Rio0906

Did you happen to catch it when Dana Bledsoe, the Perricone rep, announced that most of her clothing comes from Zara if anyone was interested?! I thought that was pretty cool of her. I wound up on their website to check it out and actually the prices are reasonable

Honored Contributor

I am sucker for any kind of denim, which ones are they

Honored Contributor

Amy seems to get a good number of her clothes from Zara.  That's probably a good first place to look for something she has on. 

Honored Contributor

I can't tell you how many times I've passed by a Zara but never was tempted by anything in the display window and for some reason I assumed it was one of those pricey boutiques.

Apparently not so! and there's some cute stuff to grab my attention now too!

Zara sheer dots.jpg

30 years ago I would have done the bra thing but now I'd do it with a tank...

Respected Contributor

I like Zara.

They sound super pricey for some reason, but they're not. 

Respected Contributor

Didn't they used to shop at Zara a fair amount on What Not to Wear? In any case, here's an article about the company:

Zara's Recipe for Success

They reject the "fast fashion" label but are often lumped with H&M, etc. I've never been in one.