Occasional Contributor

Amy Stran's blouse on IT TSV segment

I love the white off the shoulder blouse Amy is wearing during the IT tsv noon (PT) segment. Anyone know the label?? Thank you?!
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's blouse on IT TSV segment

@dmcp

Welcome to the boards!

I don't know where Amy bought her blouse, but there is a similar look at Lord & Taylor, on clearance now.

HTH

Honored Contributor

@dmcp

Lulu's has one too-

Super Contributor

It would be great if they posted what they are wearing and where they got it.  Wish the women on talk shows would do that, too!

Honored Contributor

@KateChopin
Actually if you watch the credits on some live shows like newscasts they will list the retailers at the end. I haven't noticed it on talk shows but they might be there
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Hmmmm, think I like this blouse.  I have nice shoulders and always loved that style. 

Since you tracked it down, and seem to know your stuff, I'd like to know if you like it?

As I've aged, I've lost a sense of what looks good on me, so that's why I'm asking.  I know you don't KNOW me, but sometimes I find myself liking odd things.  It's great if you have nerve to carry it off, but I don't Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Welcome @dmcp I love your post! Amy looks great and the blouse is beautiful!Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman

I found "similar" looks, but Amy has since posted to say that it's from Wilt. I haven't located it (might be sold out), but since it's sold at high end stores, you can bet that it's probably close to $200.

I personally don't wear off the shoulder clothing, but that's because I'm lazy about bras, LOL.

I also don't do "sheer", for the same reason.

Nordstrom has a lot of off the shoulder looks-

Here is one I like from Topshop (also in black).

This one is more "me." (Cupcakes and Cashmere)

Bailey 44-

If you like off the shoulder looks in general, J.Crew has some now.

Express also has a bunch-

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

All lovely tops!

Ahhhh, the "bra" problem -- just forgot about that.

I'm small, but will not go braless, so I'd have to hunt down a strapless to fit my 34AWoman LOL

The L&T blouse is priced within reason, but I'll have to rethink if I want to deal with the bra issue.  At 65, not sure I want to go back to wrestling a bra to "stay up." 

By the way, your ability to track down items is amazing!  I always see things I love, but likely would never buy.  Just don't have the lifestyle.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

lolakimono wrote:
I don't know where Amy bought her blouse, but there is a similar look at Lord & Taylor, on clearance now.

HTH

@lolakimono...Have I told you lately that I love you!...lol...After seeing this thread, I just bought that top and also the one below! Woman Very Happy

Striped Off-the-Shoulder Top

@Witchy Woman...Join me and "go for it"!...They are adorable and you don't have to pull them down so low at the shoulders as some of the models do...just adjust to your preference...I prefer just having them right at the tip of the shoulder area, as pictured above...very feminine and flattering look. 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~