Honored Contributor

Not very flattering, IMHO.

Super Contributor

@lavendar @I am just starting to like dresses too. I like the TSV and got one. I think Amy has a good sense of style and love her enthusiasm.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for it at all, but for those that purchase--enjoy. I'm sure it will look nice on many ladies. Not everything looks good on everyone. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's TSV dress

[ Edited ]

Meh--everything was pretty medicore and those pants with the cargo pockets and the pleats in the front--awful!!! Only for thin girls with no belly ----thought that poor plus sized model looked not so good in them  especially with the pockets ---and then the other petite gal-- pants were very baggy on her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my, to each her own on this style and well, colors too.

I love the more elegant 1970s style of Amy's new dress AND she won the TSV of the Day today!  I got up around 8A this morning, put on the Q to see what Leah was selling and there they were, Leah in Leah yellow and Amy in the (I'm guessing" beet root, (purple/navy combo). 

I call this 'elegant' because it is certainly a more dressed up version of the style many of us may have worn in the 1970s but prettier. I love the style, the print, the colors of all of her dress with and without the belt. The fit is great. All of the models in my opinion look great in this one. Good price too I think. 

If I were still an out of the house office workerbee, I'd buy two of this dress - the green/chocolate and probably the berry/navy although a 2nd color would be hard for me to choose.

I think Amy knocked this one out of Studio Park!  Love it Amy - congrats on a Great TSV!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soozer   Oh my, not at all like ANY house dress my Grandmothers wore!!!!!

This style would be their Sunday church dress. It is very pretty and my Grandmothers would look beautiful in any of these colors!

Valued Contributor

I would have liked to see a solid color choice.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised at how underwhelmed I am by the entire collection. Guess I expected there would be something I'd want to buy.

Respected Contributor

For as many people who fuss about too much loungewear and too much polyster, there sure are a lot of people unhappy about a cotton dress.

Frequent Contributor

Definitely not my style. It looks like an old lady dress and I am an old lady.But I would never wear this.