Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's Pink Lace Blouse

@Witchy Woman

I'm sure there are those that keep up with the different designers and what they do from season to season but what I do is simply Google, or Bing actually, a description to find something at least similar and sometimes I get lucky. I love clothes but I don't see it as a good investment, per se, either.

Can someone post a picture of the top? I want to see too! LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Witchy Woman

I'm sure there are those that keep up with the different designers and what they do from season to season but what I do is simply Google, or Bing actually, a description to find something at least similar and sometimes I get lucky. I love clothes but I don't see it as a good investment, per se, either.

Can someone post a picture of the top? I want to see too! LOL

@Andreatoo

https://www.shopbop.com/romanitque-lace-top-anna-sui/vp/v=1/1568659390.htm

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft

Thank you! That is a beautiful top but I have seen some more pocketbook friendly versions of it but it is lovely.

As much as I like the way it looks I know in my heart of hearts that I need something with a more defined waistline or I look like I've gained 20 lbs!

Now that I think about it a look for Less type game search would be a good thread topic! Hint hint @lolakimono