Valued Contributor

Currently watching Amy host the Fashion Clearance show (3am EST.) and noticed she has cut her hair once again, but this time it's the shortest I've ever seen it! Yikes!!

I don't like it at all. Amy has such a beautiful face and I even liked her with her short hair she's been wearing as of lately, however this new style is just not becoming on her. It's way too short and does nothing for her.

Some women can pull off real short hair and look great but something about Amy's current style that's just not right. The more I look at it, I think it's because she has one flat color. She has zero highlights, etc... to off set the real short-do. Her hair almost looks helmet like now.

For instance, I really think Shawn looks awesome with short hair but she has her highlights that breaks up the overall look.

I much prefer Amy with longer hair though. Wonder why she keeps on cutting it? I think this latest cut will be one she may look back at years from now and ask herself what was she thinking.

She looks to be happy with it for now though, so that's all that matters. Smile

---Italia! Kiss

New Contributor

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AMY'S NEW SHORT HAIRCUT!  AS ALWAYS, SHE IS SO FASHIONABLE, AND THIS NEW CUT REALLY BECOMES HER! LOVE IT!

Contributor

I agree with iTalia, dont like it. Way too short.