Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

JCP-

4th of July Racerback Tank- Juniors4th of July Racerback Tank- JuniorsAmericana Bodysuit-JuniorsSt. John's Bay Short Sleeve V Neck T-Shirt-Tallsi jeans by Buffalo Short Sleeve Americana Graphic Teei jeans by Buffalo Short Sleeve Americana Graphic Teei jeans by Buffalo Short Sleeve Americana Graphic TeeMixit Hair Wrap

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - you found some good ones! Gotta check out Old Navy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I got these last year from JCP.  If you can wear a 6.5 or a 7, they're now on sale for $7.99. Cat Happy

Buy Arizona Harbor Slip On Boat Shoes today at jcpenney.com. You deserve great deals and we've got them at jcp!:

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Okay @lolakimono, I know you though you could sneak this by us, but I happen to know it's the TEXAS flag.  Guess you thought we'd all run it up the pole. Not!   Flew it outside of my office for 35 years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo; how about some Mexicana? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the first Diane Gilman American flag top very much.  To me, the placement of the flag's elements on the arms is very clever.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

MUK LUKS anyone?

http://www.qvc.com/MUK-LUKS-Womens-Americana-Eternity-Scarf.product.A337601.html?sc=SRCH

a337601.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

MUK LUKS anyone?

http://www.qvc.com/MUK-LUKS-Womens-Americana-Eternity-Scarf.product.A337601.html?sc=SRCH

a337601.jpg

Okay, @Chi-town girl, I am a total doofus when it comes to posting pics. Hence, with the QVC items I referenced, I only posted a link. Can you please tell me how to post the image? I did click on the picture to copy and paste, but that option did not come up like it does on other sites. If you, or anyone else has the time, can you clue me in here?

Thanks much,

Doofus pup 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

MUK LUKS anyone?

a337601.jpg

Okay, @Chi-town girl, I am a total doofus when it comes to posting pics. Hence, with the QVC items I referenced, I only posted a link. Can you please tell me how to post the image? I did click on the picture to copy and paste, but that option did not come up like it does on other sites. If you, or anyone else has the time, can you clue me in here?

Thanks much,

Doofus pup 

@pupwhipped - lol, you are not a doofus. Posting Q website photos is difficult.  There are 2 methods that I figured out. 

1) if it's a brand new item, no video,  I can usually grab the image by selecting it/downloading.. But I can only grab the main photo on the product page, not alternate colors. Once the video is up it doesn't work.

2) This alternate approach works for all items, scroll down the product page to the Product Review section where you will find the image, small size right next to the review summary stars. I'm able to download that image and even though it looks small it uploads here as regular size.  

I'm usually using an android pad device. Try it!