Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon’s The Drop store - Carla Rockmore

@ECBG wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Good luck with palazzo pants.

@ECBG - odd comment...why do I need 'luck' with palazzo pants????

I've worn them for many summer seasons and the upscale ones for special occasions. I know how to style outfits with a variety of dresses, skirts, pants, including palazzo pants. 

You stated above that palazzo pants are out, but that's not true.

It may be a style that you don't like or wear which is fine.

You're not a fashion authority in my eye or experience. You're just a fellow poster; please stop with you condescending fashion comments. Thank you

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon’s The Drop store - Carla Rockmore

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Good luck with palazzo pants.

@ECBG - odd comment...why do I need 'luck' with palazzo pants????

I've worn them for many summer seasons and the upscale ones for special occasions. I know how to style outfits with a variety of dresses, skirts, pants, including palazzo pants. 

You stated above that palazzo pants are out, but that's not true.

It may be a style that you don't like or wear which is fine.

You're not a fashion authority in my eye or experience. You're just a fellow poster; please stop with you condescending fashion comments. Thank you

Unfortunately, there are always some that embellish + spin tales about themselves to garner worship and to bolster their fragile egos...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri