Honored Contributor

Amazon Nightgown Dress

[ Edited ]

I think it's cute, I like the original boho print that's pictured here.

I remember the dress from last summer, was going to try one but I never did. House dress sounds like what my Nana wore..but these days most dresses are unfortunately house dresses. It's a cotton blend.

Get it now before it sells out again

June 17, 2020 10:30 PM
People.com
removed links that take you to a subscription site
amazon nightgown R.Vivimos Women’s Printed Midi Dress
 Amazon's viral nightgown dress may have been a huge hit last summer, but there’s even more to love this year. 

The boho R Vivimos dress is now back in stock and available in a variety of new prints. Given its affordable price and comfortable design, the mid-length shift, which makes the perfect house dress, is bound to be wildly popular again this summer — especially with shoppers who are planning to spend most of their time hanging out at home or hitting the beach. 

amazon nightgown R.Vivimos Women’s Printed Midi Dress
AMAZON

Just like the retailer’s Orolay jacket, the affordable piece has inspired its own hashtag, earned an influencer following, and racked up tons of five-star reviews from shoppers. The dress, which is nicknamed the “Amazon nightgown,” offers a roomy fit that is perfect for layering over a swimsuit or wearing on its own. It has also been frequently compared to a breezy mumu dress, further proving that it’s just the thing to throw on if you want something comfortable enough to lounge in.   

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Cute--- but not to sleep in--way to fussy-- but to lounge in and big yes---the long sleeves not comfy in hot weather tho-------nice colors too

Esteemed Contributor

I like the prints but my dress closet is maxed out, plus I cannot do long sleeves almost ever so in the summer, forget about it.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl Nightgown dress is just what people started calling it when it went viral on Instagram. It's not meant to be worn to bed. Unless you're too tired to change into your pjs lol

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21---ok . got it--not on IG or other social media so not in the know!!!Man Happy

Honored Contributor

The same company sells similar short sleeve dresses on Amazon.

Not a good picture but here's one of them

download.jpeg

Respected Contributor

You know what is also nice from amazon?  Amazon Essential Tshirts.  Lots of colors and neckline choices, a nice fit (not boxy), and a good middle-weight.  Very nice for the price, which is very inexpensive.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

I love Amazon essential tee shirts;

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The same company sells similar short sleeve dresses on Amazon.

Not a good picture but here's one of them

download.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like this one!

Respected Contributor

I tried one of these last year mainly just as an experiment, and threw it in the trash. As others have said, it was a Spell and the Gypsy knockoff.They used the pictures of the original which were beautiful. The fabric was cheap and completely see through, Size was way off, not even up to Walmart quality. Just an FYI.