Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Nicole Kidman on set in NYC!

@Daisy Sunflower 

I saw the movie.  Actually, that was her "clean" look.  She looks worse as the movie progresses.  Scroll up for the movie poster.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

She looks great.

I like her hair red and in it's natural curl much better than the straight blonde hair she has had lately.

I would like to see Julia Roberts go back to her wavy, darker hair too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I like her hair red instead of blonde. I saw a pic of her daughters with Keith Urban recently and they both have red hair and favor her a lot.

I thought her kids were adopted, @colliemom4 . I don't remember her ever being pregnant.  Did she use a surrogate?

I think she looks like a completely different person with all the fillers in her face.  Not bad, just different. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Well, it's movie so she had the benefit of a team of makeup and hair artists.  Not to mention the lighting and camera work.  

Honored Contributor

Nicole from the 80's...

I love her natural red curly hair.  She's such a true beauty.  She and Julia Roberts are my favorite.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs   Nicole has two adopted children with Tom Cruise and one biological child conceived the old fashioned way with Keith and one using a surrogate.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I like her hair red instead of blonde. I saw a pic of her daughters with Keith Urban recently and they both have red hair and favor her a lot.

I thought her kids were adopted, @colliemom4 . I don't remember her ever being pregnant.  Did she use a surrogate?

I think she looks like a completely different person with all the fillers in her face.  Not bad, just different. 

@tends2dogs  She was pregnant once and used a surrogate once to have the kids she has with Keith Urban. Those were the children I was talking about. But yes she was pregnant once and I'm thinking she may not have wanted to do it again due to age.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she also had a miscarriage in the midst of her divorce from Tom, or shortly after it was finalized. 

Trusted Contributor

Her plastic surgery was a nightmare disaster!  It seems she got some of it corrected.  With all the money stars have, you would think they would find the best plastic surgeons who believe less is more.  I love the picture of her in the rust colored coat.  Gorgeous!