Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Nicole Kidman on set in NYC!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Nicole from the 80's...

I love her natural red curly hair.  She's such a true beauty.  She and Julia Roberts are my favorite.

I like her new natural red curly look much better than the 80's Flashdance hair (hey, I had that hair, too, so.....Cat LOL)

Honored Contributor

Nicole is very attractive and a great actress.  Looking forward to seeing this movie.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Nicole has had a lot of plastic surgery and injectables like botox and fillers and it shows on her face. In movies she cannot move her face. It's so obvious when actresses of a certain age go the filler and botox route as it's so noticeable that it distracts from the theme of whatever movie or tv show they are in.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She is one of my favorite actresses, and I love when she goes back to her natural curls, and her natural reddish hair. For a while she was too blond and it was washing her out.......

Respected Contributor

I also think she is beautiful and she seems like a really sweet person, IMO. Also, boy did she do an improvement with her marriage to Keith Urban!! Tom Cruise is a mess I think, but Keith, well.......🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏻

Honored Contributor

Nicole as always reminded me of Charlize Theron and Meryl Streep, not afraid to look bare to even awful to give a beautiful performance.  She was not the most attractive when she portrayed Virginia Woolf.  Nicole is outstanding.

Image result for virginia woolf nicole kidman

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."