Super Contributor

Re: Amazing Issac Mizrahi lace top!

@Katcat1 wrote:

I for one never want to see another lace top by Isaac.  He was on a roll with lace.  One or two pieces okay but he had dresses, jackets, you name it.  If you like it, enjoy it.

The OP is obviously excited and pleased with her purchases. What is the point of a negative comment like this?

Trusted Contributor

@2penny wrote:

I like that too. I put the black & blush in my wish list & maybe they will go down a little more or a free shipping day will come along.  Any age could wear this top & look beautiful.

I agree also, it is certainly is not AGE SPECIFIC by any means.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Very pretty.  I don't go sleeveless anymore, and this is a nice way to get that look with some "illusion".  And like you say, what a quick easy way to glam up a plain bottom.  Nice choice and good price!

Me neither; my sleeveless days are long pass.  Lace and crochet are really in style this year and gives an elegant look to any outfit.

Honored Contributor

I just updated my OP for those interested.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2penny wrote:

I like that too. I put the black & blush in my wish list & maybe they will go down a little more or a free shipping day will come along.  Any age could wear this top & look beautiful.

@2penny  The tops are now at an all time low of $19.97 each...but for a short time (tonight's primetime special that is posted early!). I hope you see this post before the price goes back up Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

While I usually read your threads I don't remember this? Beautiful blouse!

Great price!

I have 2 very similar tops I picked up a few years ago but they're Slinky

I can't wear them if I'm in a mood to be left alone because they're huge compliment magnets as I'm sure these are!

Love the femininity!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Great price!

I can't wear them if I'm in a mood to be left alone because they're huge compliment magnets as I'm sure these are!

Love the femininity!

@Andreatoo  If I was still young (just turned 60 today...ugh), this would be a great top to wear going out for New Year's Eve partying!

Glad you have similar ones you enjoy...when you are in the mood that is...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Great price!

Love the femininity!

@Andreatoo  If I was still young (just turned 60 today...ugh), this would be a great top to wear going out for New Year's Eve partying!

Glad you have similar ones you enjoy...when you are in the mood that is...  Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise 

Happy Birthday Susan!!! (I'll be 60 in August!)

Lots of  December bdays between my husband and myself!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Great price!

Love the femininity!

@Susan Louise 

@Andreatoo  Thank you! I keep pinching myself thinking I'm in a nightmare being 60 and I just have to wake up :/  I just have a hard time accepting reality. I remember when I turned 50 and got those notices from AARP a few months before that dreaded day. It took til I was about 53 before I finally signed up...a hard pill to swallow. This birthday isn't any easier...LOL

It's cool we are close in age  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Great price!

Love the femininity!

@Susan Louise 

@Andreatoo  Thank you! I keep pinching myself thinking I'm in a nightmare being 60 and I just have to wake up :/  I just have a hard time accepting reality. I remember when I turned 50 and got those notices from AARP a few months before that dreaded day. It took til I was about 53 before I finally signed up...a hard pill to swallow. This birthday isn't any easier...LOL

It's cool we are close in age  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise 

50 is the one where, for a split second, the breath caught in my throat and I thought I was going to have a panic attack! It seems everything happened at once; I turned 50/menopause and seemingly overnight I GASP looked my age!!!