Honored Contributor

Amazing Issac Mizrahi lace top!

[ Edited ]

ETA: This top is at a Lunchtime Special unbelieveable price of $19.97 right now. I got these tops back in August for $26 and thought it was a steal. What a great top to dress up or down. I got all 4 colors and they are FABULOUS!

The item # is A343391

The fancy chantilly lace ruffle top is currently at a great clearance price. I took a chance and ordered one in each color and I'm so glad I did. There are so many bottoms I can wear these tops with...even jeans. I am also thrilled that all 4 colors go PERFECTLY with the 3 Linea skirts I bought a few months ago in black, blue & port (A287620)! The black & cream IM tops go with the black Linea skirt, the cream IM top works great with the blue Linea skirt, and both the mahogany & rose blush IM tops go with the Linea port skirt!!!

These tops fit is true to size, the lace is soft, lightweight, not scratchy and it has give/stretches. I was also amazed with how VERY flattering the top is too.

I was sold when I watched the video and saw how well the top went with virtually anything...LOL...even animal or camo leggings!

This top is also great for any special event you might have coming up...a wedding, holiday get together, New Year's Eve party, reunion, etc. 

For those who even go to special occasions on a rare basis, to have something that is very dressy (and can also be dressed down for more casual looks) for just $26 is a steal of a deal. Nothing is more frustrating than to buy expensive clothes for dressy occasions and only wearing it once. At least in this case, it won't break the bank or one's budget.

For those that wear jewelry, just be mindful of what types you wear with this top...like smooth bangle bracelets and rings that won't catch on the lace to make it snag. If you do wear rings with stones, put them on after you put the top on and be mindful while you are wearing the top. When I wear the top I'll wear nice earrings, nothing on my wrists like a watch or bracelets (I don't usually wear those anyway) and no necklace. This top is so fancy, one really doesn't need to wear lots of jewelry anyway (JMO).

Also when washing, I recommend putting it in a mesh laundry bag to keep zippers and such from snagging the top there too.

I highly recommend watching the video for IM's top Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazing Issac Mizrahi lace top!

Susan, I saw the tops when they were presented and they are very nice.  Enjoy your purchase! 

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

Susan, I saw the tops when they were presented and they are very nice.  Enjoy your purchase! 

@crawford5153   Thank you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise, I think it is so nice of you to post your impression of the various items you have purchased and give such great details. While this particular item is not my style, I do enjoy reading your opinions and I almost always click when I see a post written by you. No judgement and always very clear. Thank you.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Susan Louise, I think it is so nice of you to post your impression of the various items you have purchased and give such great details. While this particular item is not my style, I do enjoy reading your opinions and I almost always click when I see a post written by you. No judgement and always very clear. Thank you.

I agree and she is so precise on all the details, love reading her posts.

Honored Contributor

Looks like it didn't sell well - no surprise!

The sleeve length is odd unless you have very short arms, lol

Way over embellished with the lace AND ruffles. Gives it a dated old ladyish vibe, EASY PASS!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

I like that too. I put the black & blush in my wish list & maybe they will go down a little more or a free shipping day will come along.  Any age could wear this top & look beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  I don't go sleeveless anymore, and this is a nice way to get that look with some "illusion".  And like you say, what a quick easy way to glam up a plain bottom.  Nice choice and good price!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I for one never want to see another lace top by Isaac.  He was on a roll with lace.  One or two pieces okay but he had dresses, jackets, you name it.  If you like it, enjoy it.

kindness is strength