Contributor

Amazing Amazon Dress with Fabulous Price

I have bought many wonderful fashions from Qvc but have recently been disappointed with increased clothing prices. I have happily discovered that Amazon has some wonderful clothing with terrific prices. It also doesn't hurt that I am a Prime member and receive free shipping. I ordered a dress from Amazon on Tuesday, received it yesterday and had to share how FABULOUS it is. The dressis a rayon, cotton, spandex blend offered in 11 colors in a classic elegant style. The best part is that the dress is $32.99. The dress fits beautifully with a nice weight to it and has pockets. It is the MUXXN Women's classic Vintage Tie Neck Dress with Pockets.  I bought the dress in black and red. Would get the navy too if that was not over the top! Check it out!

Black

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing Amazon Dress with Fabulous Price

@Marcy1904 Pretty dress.     I probably think that because I wore a navy version of that dress when I was in college in the early  60's.  I no longer have the dress, but I still wear the bead and pearl necklace I most often wore with it.  

Hope you get the same pleasure from your new versions.  

One aside -  I bought that dress in the era before we were importing much clothing -  most likely paid just about what it's costing you now.  Expensive for those days -  I was earning only 75 to 90 cents/hour then.

Honored Contributor

@Marcy1904 

Here is a bigger picture of your dress, in white.

Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Marcy1904 

Nice dress! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

It's a beautiful dress!  How did you do with the sizing?  I'm very short waisted, with broader hips than shoulders.  5'3", about 112 lbs.  I'm always afraid to order something when I don't know the sizing!

Contributor

Make sure you look at the sizing chart. I am large busted with smaller hips and a small waist. I found the hip measurement to give me room so that it was not clingy. There are picture of others in various sizes/heights who have bought the dress. I looked at their pictures/comments and looked at the size chart before I ordered the large. 

Respected Contributor

Lovely, wish I had the shape to wear that dress. Enjoy!

I have found some fabulous clothing on Amazon for 

excellent prices. Cashmere sweaters, light weight rayon tops, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops :  I too had that dress (in ivory) in the sixties.  Mine was made by a dressmaker.  Word it a lot as it was easy to change the look with various cumberbunds.

Honored Contributor

@Marcy1904 I love the vintage style of your dress and how alluring it is while still being modest. I have a few dresses from Amazon and I love them.

I'm a Prime member too so I love the free returns on so many clothing items.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"