Regular Contributor

I  have watched Amanda for years on QVC.  She always looks great - hair, makeup, clothing, jewelry, etc.  I am interested in her hair cut - I know she uses WEN and perhaps Chaz does her cut?  Any idea how to get this info?  I have no idea if models are permitted to reply online.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

amanda jones.jpg

amanda jones (amanda long jones)

she does have a facebook page and an image international page. you could send her a message on facebook.

https://www.imageintl.com/model.cfm?id=20080806193620

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't think Chaz is around often enough to maintain a short cut like she wears.  I believe they get reshaped every 4 to 6 weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Denise in PA @ECBG I believe ECBG is right about that short cut.  I don't have Amanda's beauty or her hair texture, but my short cut looks best if I have it maintained every 3 weeks.  I know that, but unless I have some really important event during that 4th week, I have professional color and cut on a 4-w2eek schedule.  

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the replies.  I will check out her FB page.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I  also have watched Amanda over the years and thought she was a A+ model .

Love her short hair she can wear that style well,  remember hearing Chaz does her hair,think I once heard she is an esthetician and her beautiful skin proves to me she must also be very good  in that profession.

Just a very natural beauty and a plus to QVC to have her.

Respected Contributor

Always stylish and classy.

New Contributor

Where is the model Amanda?  I miss seeing her!

Honored Contributor

@Denise in PA  Calista Tools lady that always demonstrates these tools cuts a lot of the hosts hair.  She may cut Amanada's too.  

kindness is strength