Honored Contributor

I've never thought George was so appealingly handsome like so many but I think he looks the best I've ever seen him in this photo and quite distinguished.

He does seem to come off very above everyone in his interviews, but I guess sometimes some don't interview well. Who knows? We really don't know them unless we really do.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

He was in a serious motorcycle accident in which he was hit by a car. Last year I think? 

Stunt gone wrong in 2014 while filming Syriana.

I was talking about the accident in Italy, it wasn't for a movie. July 2018

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed him as an actor and a love his sense of humor.  I think his looks definitely improved with age.  

Respected Contributor

Great looking couple.  They attended the royal wedding, so maybe they are chummy with the royals.  They sure are living the life.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

They are impeccably dressed. (almost always)

@lulu1   IMO the hem of her dress is much too long - she should have had it shortened a bit.

Honored Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

George used to be so, so handsome...but all the years of living hard has aged him physically beyound his years and he is slightly younger than me.  So, so sad.

@Good4u   More likely caused by having toddler twins now at his age, rather than years of living hard!  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Amal and George Clooney

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 

How else can they fly? Speaking of DiCaprio! He has more than anyone made a huge difference. Encourage anyone unfamiliar with his generosity check out. 

@Sweet_Serenity   In a plane packed with a lot of other people going the same way.

Private plane travel uses a huge amount of fuel for very few people.  

Respected Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

George used to be so, so handsome...but all the years of living hard has aged him physically beyound his years and he is slightly younger than me.  So, so sad.

George's appearance is appropriate for his age, as is yours

@Good4u . I would guess neither one of you as significantly lower or higher in age than what you are.

I'm not sure what you mean by living hard. He seems to be a hard worker and is very involved in humanitarian issues. He's had a couple of motorcycle accidents. Is this what you mean?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

They are impeccably dressed. (almost always)

@lulu1   IMO the hem of her dress is much too long - she should have had it shortened a bit.

@Pearlee 

I would trip over a gown of that length but for some reason runway shows have gowns puddling on the floor.  I prefer shorter.

Trusted Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Great looking couple.  They attended the royal wedding, so maybe they are chummy with the royals.  They sure are living the life.

Harry's wedding?  It was the Royal family and celebs, that's basically it.  Chummy with the royals? They may be, others were just invited  through their PR people (Oprah)  It was the place to be seen that week.