Frequent Contributor

I'm with you Lulu Belle!  I agree with everything you said.  I personally don't find Amal attractive.  Well you know what they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Honored Contributor

You know what! Sick and tired of hearing wealthy people being used as a poster children. The environment is better. Is it perfect? Of course, Not.

Bye! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Amal and George Clooney

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 

How else can they fly? Speaking of DiCaprio! He has more than anyone made a huge difference. Encourage anyone unfamiliar with his generosity check out. 

@Sweet_Serenity, Commercial, first class.

From the Independent 5/22/16:

"Oscar-winner Leonardo DiCaprio flew an additional 8,000 miles from France to New York and back to accept an award on climate change.

The actor suffered a massive blow on his carbon footprint when he took one jet from the Cannes Film Festival to New York City to attend the green awards ceremony, before hopping on board a second jet for a fund-raising event back in Cannes the following evening.

The New York awards ceremony was the Riverkeeper Fishermen’s Ball at Chelsea Piers, where he was honoured by the clean-water advocacy group and fellow

actor Robert De Niro for his efforts to raise awareness on climate change."

Yep, hard for me to take them seriously.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  - I think it's great that these wealthy people donate to the environment and animal charities. 

Honored Contributor

c506c4b7f56b607f6337347b481e344c.jpg

George and Amal Clooney enjoyed a royal date night on Tuesday evening. 

Hosted by Prince Charles' attended by donors, supporters and ambassadors of The Royal Trust International, one of the royal's landmark organizations. 

Amal Clooney's: Grecian gown from Jean-Louis Scherrer's Spring 2007 Couture collection made an elegant statement. Sourced at William Vintage a London luxury boutique specializes in rare fashions. Amal choice timeless. 

Honored Contributor

Love her dress and he looks very handsome

Only here could it turn into something about the environment lol 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous, they make a stunning couple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@blondiechick wrote:

I'm with you Lulu Belle!  I agree with everything you said.  I personally don't find Amal attractive.  Well you know what they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

@blondiechick   I don't find Amal attractive either. 

Respected Contributor

They are impeccably dressed. (almost always)

Respected Contributor

That's a lovely photo of them together.  I love her dress!