Honored Contributor

Amal Clooney's Loony (to me) Outfit

[ Edited ]

I know some will swoon over this outfit, but I was highly disappointed by it.  How could my classic Amal wear this horror?  Must be some wild clothing being worn in NYC for her to be stepping up her game in this manner.

What do you think?

Amal Clooney standing in front of a car: Amal Clooney Steps Out in A Killer Going Out TopAmal Clooney went for high drama in a look for a night out in New York City yesterday, where she attended a magazine event. The human rights attorney and mom to twins donned a going-out top with a twist-a red lace number complete with a bustier, multiple straps at the neckline, off-the-shoulder detail and a cascading train that hits at the ankle. The top comes to a point in the front, emphasizing Clooney's tiny waist. Letting the standout top take center stage, she paired it with skinny, high-waisted dark wash denimand simple heeled black boots for added height.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amal Clooney's Loony (to me) Outfit

[ Edited ]

I'm speechless.  😵

Honored Contributor

She appears to be on her way to a Halloween party.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think for her every day attorney duties, and day-to-day work, her clothing is probably very much the opposite.  So, I think she wants something totally different when she goes out, compared to the way she would dress at her law firm or when she is representing a client.  It's not my style, but she does looks great!

Super Contributor

Very disappointed that she would wear such an outfit....not at all her usual classy style

i would suggest she save it fir Halloween.....

Respected Contributor

She had twins and is trying to show she's back in shape. I saw another sexy outfit she had on recently as well and that is what came to mind.

I don't like the top but she looks amazing. You can't tell she had twins or even one baby!

~Live with Intention~
Occasional Contributor

Just IMO......she's no different then any other profesional mom with kids who goes to work, does a good job & loves her family & kids.  Not sure why there's any swooning over what she wears just because her name is "Clooney" and not "Smith"!  Like I said....Just IMO!

Respected Contributor

JMO -- she looks like a lady of the night in that get-up. 

Trusted Contributor

The outfit is edgy but not indecent in any way. I think she is probably just having fun.

Esteemed Contributor

1800s western saloon via Westworld meets Spaghetti Factory decor.