Honored Contributor

I haven't watch AM Style for years,  one reason being I can't take all the cackling at the early hour it appears in the Mountain Time Zone.   The other reason is that this program became a catch-all for all the junk the Q wants to dump.   As I often do,  I just checked what appeared this week. 

In a three hour "style"  program,  there was not one garment sold that could be worn out of the house.   There were 5 or 6 handbags,  shoes (I'm sure they spent a long time on the TSV).   There were bras and panties,  hair clips,  nightgowns,  etc.  

It's no wonder people are fleeing and shopping elsewhere. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A coworker sets aside time every Saturday to watch the AM Style show and she buys something every week.  At least someone is watching.

Honored Contributor
I enjoy AM style. If I didnt, Would not watch. Thankful Qvc offers variety. Even if I'm not buying that day always enjoy Leah.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with  you as far as the products...i stopped watching a while back when they presented VERY few fashion pieces and the majority were beauty products/items......at times the beauty products def outnumbered the fashion items (which were as i say few)..................not worth my time watching at that point.................................i only watch specific fashion hours now...........AM Style, PM Style,etc

are about alot of other products.  And now with the hours and presentations on end of that day's TSV you never know what is gonna be presented (at least 2X) in AM Style either....which takes up 20 mins usually each presentation.......... 

Honored Contributor

Where are shoppers fleeing to....Sears?  LOL   I don't watch AMS much of anything on Qvc Tv anymore but I shop with Qvc a lot.  It was very gradual, it started about 2 years ago,;I just got tired of the same hosts same the same old stuff about the same old products over and over again.  I think I hung in there with AMS longer than any other show because I like Leah.  But that got old tired too and it wasn't worth pretending I enjoyed the shows.  I'm not a silly goofy person by nature and the show does get to goofy ha ha for me.  Generally, check out the items online and if I like something, I'll order it.  After 30 years, I know what I like on Qvc.  I know what designers work for my body and my lifestyle.  So, I keep track of what they are offering online and that's how I shop.