Valued Contributor

Am I the only one who misses Motto?

Yesterday I did a thorough clearing out of my closet for the donation bin and couldn't help but notice that the cutest items I had were often Motto's brand. They have seen better days and are no longer wearable but the style is still there. I'm 65 and don't want to look like a teenager but I hate frumpy, dowdy clothes. The Motto pieces just seemed to have a current flair but were appropriate for women of all ages. I believe this was a QVC trademark brand so I don't know why they phased it out. I feel the same way about Dialogue which had stylish, dressier items.

QVC can't you give us more options than Denim & Co and Susan Graver?

Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one who misses Motto?

I too miss Motto and Dialogue.

Trusted Contributor

Motto and Dialogue were the only lines I liked at QVC. I buy almost nothing in the clothing category now.

Honored Contributor

I liked Motto very much. They were a more fitted and contemporary line.

Super Contributor

I miss both lines for their pants. They were dressy enough for work and fit very well. I haven't found any pants that I like as well since they quit making them.

Super Contributor

I liked the Motto line very much. I agree they were well made and styled and I found them to be more true to actual sizing as opposed to the vanity sizing of other lines.

Frequent Contributor

Count me in! We are around the same age and the Motto styles were just right for looking age-appropriate and a little bit hip. I still have some Motto clothes and one of my favorites is a jacket. It is very similar to Joan Rivers' classic jacket (ruching in the back, etc.), but it is just a little longer, so the fit is more flattering.

Unfortunately, I don't think QVC will bring it back. It seems like we're supposed to be dressing like bag ladies (LOGO) or wearing wrinkle-type tight pants.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

yes- I have several pairs of their pants. They just fit me perfectly!

Valued Contributor

I can't comment on Dialogue since I never bought anything Dialogue. However, I miss Motto - especially the Motto jeans!!
Super Contributor

I still have quite a few pieces of Dialogue, Motto, and even Modern Soul -- still enjoying them. They are still in very good condition. And, I even have "bag ladies" LOGO pieces -- enjoying these, too.