Respected Contributor

Pikolinos crossbody bag $225. Seriously. What is this brand, even.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What is this brand?  It’s a European brand sold in department stores, like Nordstrom.  Been around for many years.

I don’t understand the “am I insane?” question. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Am I insane

[ Edited ]

I am ready to scream again. Another higher scale shoe brand.  How about interesting clothes for women and some new beauty brands?  I am not paying $160 for shoes being a retired lady.  lol

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

What would a price tag have to do with your sanity (or lack of it)?   There are all kinds of brands with all price tags.  Something for everyone.  Just do your homework on the product.  No need to scream.

Respected Contributor

If only judging the price of a handbag was a reliable mental health diagostic tool.  Woman Wink

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

That company makes beautiful, well designed leather shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Am I insane

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft it is not just the price, it's the proice and the brand. Not impressive items at high prices - don't need them.  There was no outcry for ths brand of ordinary looking bags and shoes 

QVC has been bringing new brands of ugly unstylish shoes. I would rather they improved the sizing of their pretty and comfortable shoes like VIonc,so we could buy with confidence. 

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@RoughDraft it is not just the price, it's the proice and the brand. Not impressive items at high prices - don't need them.  There was no outcry for ths brand of ordinary looking bags and shoes 

QVC has been bringing new brands of ugly shoes. I would rather they improved the sizing of their pretty and comfortable shoes like VIonc,so we could buy with confidence. 

Pikolino’s is a much more interesting brand than Vionic to my eye, and not as over exposed.

Respected Contributor

I don't think you are insane...if you think about it that price is no different than a Dooney or Aimee Kestenberg or other high end bag on QVC or HSN. I am assuming this company specializes in high end leather bags.

Valued Contributor

you are not insne they are