Trusted Contributor

Re: Altuzarra for Target launches Sunday 9/14

The blogs are saying the collection will be up on the website sometime in the wee hours, so that could mean anytime after midnight. I'm caffeine loading now!

Note that many of the pieces will also be available at net-a-porter.com. I'm going to set up an account there shortly in case I want to purchase anything.

Planning to hit one of the larger Targets in my area when it opens at 8 a.m.

Chi-town, I'm also after the python print t. I think it will be available both online and in the store. I'd like to try it on, if possible. Love that bow blouse in all the variations he did.

Good luck, everyone!

ETA: Just checked out net-a-porter.com and they have free shipping within the U.S.!

Trusted Contributor

From Racked National. I found the following info helpful:

Altuzarra for Target lands in stores and online at Target.com and Net-a-Porter this Sunday, September 14th. Everything in the 48-piece collection rings in at under $100, inclusive of boots, dresses, and plenty of snakeskin print. Afterscoping out the collection IRL last week, we've picked the pieces we think are the collab's best bets in the gallery above, and laid out our tips for shopping the collection below.

1. Hone in on your must-haves—and where you plan to buy them. See our suggestions above, and peruse the entire lookbook here. Certain items, like the ankle-strap shoe in black, are Target.com exclusives, and while Net-a-Porter will stock a good selection of pieces, they won't carry the entire range.

2. Save your shipping and billing info in advance. Once you've figured out which site you'll be shopping on, sign up for an account if you don't already have one, and enter your vital payment and shipping details ahead of time to expedite check out on Sunday.

3. Gear up for a late night. There is no confirmed drop time for the collab online, but they usually filter in the early hours.

4. Familiarize yourself with return policies. In case a piece doesn't work out, be sure to acquaint yourself with Net-a-porter's return process, as well as|Target's.

5. Speaking of returns, check back! Something you love sell out in a flash? Check back regularly as returns filter in.

Prefer to shop in store? Target PR tells us that most stores will have the collection, but there will be no confirmed list until the day of the launch, when you'll be able to locate stores with the collab through Target.com.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 vaccinia said:

From Racked National. I found the following info helpful:

Altuzarra for Target lands in stores and online at Target.com and Net-a-Porter this Sunday, September 14th. Everything in the 48-piece collection rings in at under $100, inclusive of boots, dresses, and plenty of snakeskin print. Afterscoping out the collection IRL last week, we've picked the pieces we think are the collab's best bets in the gallery above, and laid out our tips for shopping the collection below.

1. Hone in on your must-haves—and where you plan to buy them. See our suggestions above, and peruse the entire lookbook here. Certain items, like the ankle-strap shoe in black, are Target.com exclusives, and while Net-a-Porter will stock a good selection of pieces, they won't carry the entire range.

2. Save your shipping and billing info in advance. Once you've figured out which site you'll be shopping on, sign up for an account if you don't already have one, and enter your vital payment and shipping details ahead of time to expedite check out on Sunday.

3. Gear up for a late night. There is no confirmed drop time for the collab online, but they usually filter in the early hours.

4. Familiarize yourself with return policies. In case a piece doesn't work out, be sure to acquaint yourself with Net-a-porter's return process, as well as|||||||Target's.

5. Speaking of returns, check back! Something you love sell out in a flash? Check back regularly as returns filter in.

Prefer to shop in store? Target PR tells us that most stores will have the collection, but there will be no confirmed list until the day of the launch, when you'll be able to locate stores with the collab through Target.com.

Thanks vaccinia! Great info & advice. If you have Target Red Card-debit or credit, 5% off plus free shipping. I'm ready!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/13/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/13/2014 Chi-town girl said: Target website has the look book available with pricing. Just enter "altuzarra" in the search bar. Plus there is a store locator that will indicate the closest store to you that will have the collection-not all stores will carry it. The models move to show different angles of the apparel-how cool! Very nice shots of the items. What's on your buy list?

I was at Target this morning, looking around, lol. I love the bow blouses, the pants and the python print T shirt. Since I have a very casual lifestyle these days, I'll settle for the t shirt. I never wear dresses anymore..and I love to dress up! I can't wait to hear about your wish list Chi..do tell! Are you ordering tonight? Will it be available at midnight eastern time??

After seeing the mini video on Target website with the designer talking about his fav pieces, my primary pick is the green python blouse for 45. Also like the brown python pencil skirt for 35, but that python tshirt for 18 is also fantastic-really cute. Those 3 items is what I'm planning to buy. Love the black dress with white collar & cuffs at 50 & the black jacquard trenchcoat, but not buying them. Not sure when the items will be up for order since Target doesn't announce nor have a firm time. I think they still worry about server crashing, unless someone else knows??? No earlier than midnight ET. I will post when I know or hope someone else will post info.

I love your pics as I love animal prints. I don't like the blouse and the skirt together, do you?? I hope you get them! I will be watching their website tonight. My store is carrying the line but I don't think I'll go in the morning..we'll see!

Hi grace-just a few items is good for me. Not buying the green python skirt-too matchy with the blouse. Really love that blouse. But I'm getting the brown python pencil skirt to wear with a black shirt, turtleneck sweater. Wearing one item of python per outfit is perfect. And I have to get that python tshirt to wear with jeans, my black leather skirt, etc. Please post what you find in your store. I'm going to farmers market early tomorrow, then to Target by 8 am, but I'm buying my 3 must haves online later tonight/wee hours. Any items purchased online can be returned to any store, so no fees for returns.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Chi-town girl said: Target website has the look book available with pricing. Just enter "altuzarra" in the search bar. Plus there is a store locator that will indicate the closest store to you that will have the collection-not all stores will carry it. The models move to show different angles of the apparel-how cool! Very nice shots of the items. What's on your buy list?

I was at Target this morning, looking around, lol. I love the bow blouses, the pants and the python print T shirt. Since I have a very casual lifestyle these days, I'll settle for the t shirt. I never wear dresses anymore..and I love to dress up! I can't wait to hear about your wish list Chi..do tell! Are you ordering tonight? Will it be available at midnight eastern time??

After seeing the mini video on Target website with the designer talking about his fav pieces, my primary pick is the green python blouse for 45. Also like the brown python pencil skirt for 35, but that python tshirt for 18 is also fantastic-really cute. Those 3 items is what I'm planning to buy. Love the black dress with white collar & cuffs at 50 & the black jacquard trenchcoat, but not buying them. Not sure when the items will be up for order since Target doesn't announce nor have a firm time. I think they still worry about server crashing, unless someone else knows??? No earlier than midnight ET. I will post when I know or hope someone else will post info.

I love your pics as I love animal prints. I don't like the blouse and the skirt together, do you?? I hope you get them! I will be watching their website tonight. My store is carrying the line but I don't think I'll go in the morning..we'll see!

Hi grace-just a few items is good for me. Not buying the green python skirt-too matchy with the blouse. Really love that blouse. But I'm getting the brown python pencil skirt to wear with a black shirt, turtleneck sweater. Wearing one item of python per outfit is perfect. And I have to get that python tshirt to wear with jeans, my black leather skirt, etc. Please post what you find in your store. I'm going to farmers market early tomorrow, then to Target by 8 am, but I'm buying my 3 must haves online later tonight/wee hours. Any items purchased online can be returned to any store, so no fees for returns.

I'm also trying for the python T..just checked and nothing yet...will be anxious to hear about your morning!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I'm also trying for the python T..just checked and nothing yet...will be anxious to hear about your morning!!!

Ugghh. I want to stay up to place my online order. Looks like vaccinia is informed and planning to stay up too---a shopping vigil, lol. Will post here as soon as I see online go up. Please do the same if you see if before me.

Trusted Contributor

Will do. I'm checking frequently but nothing yet. I hope they don't make us wait too long.

Honored Contributor

Will do. I'm checking frequently but nothing yet. I hope they don't make us wait too long.

Thx for that article & the links. I looked at the one about the launch party in NYC-wish I could have been there! Very very cool that they used a 41 yr old model. That long black dress is sooo stunning. I also like the bow blouses. I like too much, lol. The article said the NYC gals were buying the black items-the lace ponte dress, the cami set w/eye mask, the black jacquard skirt and that jacquard trench coat-has such a beautiful skirt detail. The photo link in your post actually shows better detail of the items than Target. Even the swiss dot black dress looks amazing-yikes, I need to stop looking!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thx for that article & the links. I looked at the one about the launch party in NYC-wish I could have been there! Very very cool that they used a 41 yr old model. That long black dress is sooo stunning. I also like the bow blouses. I like too much, lol. The article said the NYC gals were buying the black items-the lace ponte dress, the cami set w/eye mask, the black jacquard skirt and that jacquard trench coat-has such a beautiful skirt detail. The photo link in your post actually shows better detail of the items than Target. Even the swiss dot black dress looks amazing-yikes, I need to stop looking!

The prices make it all so tempting! I'm hoping to order the green python skirt online tonight and throw in the T to get free shipping. Then I want to try some things on in the morning but don't really plan to buy much. I do want to see what that black lace ponte dress looks like on, as well as the black peplum jacket.

Honored Contributor

The prices make it all so tempting! I'm hoping to order the green python skirt online tonight and throw in the T to get free shipping. Then I want to try some things on in the morning but don't really plan to buy much. I do want to see what that black lace ponte dress looks like on, as well as the black peplum jacket.

Yes, the blazers are beautiful-really nice tailoring & detail-for that price is crazy. So too with those long dresses. A very nice collection. The designer looks like he's 20 yrs old, lol. I'm determined to get my 3 items online tonight, then I will see what's in the store tomorrow.