Trusted Contributor

Altuzarra for Target launches Sunday 9/14

I posted about this a while back and many of you were interested, so just reminding you that the collection launches this Sunday. Note that some of the items are Target.com exclusives, so they won't be in the stores.

Here's a link to the look book:

http://racked.com/archives/2014/08/14/altuzarra-target-lookbook.php

I want the green python print skirt and the short sleeve python print T (not to wear together!).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Altuzarra for Target launches Sunday 9/14

I like your choices, there are several other things I like too, and his prices are good! Love his style!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

This line looks beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

The commercials & Look Book are very...'Eyes Wide Shut' or 'Fifty Shades'!

I likey. ;p

Trusted Contributor

Good luck getting what you're after on Sunday! The skirt I want is only available at Target.com, so I'm planning to stay up till the early hours to try for it.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/12/2014 sidsmom said:

I likey. ;p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm thinking about that black and white bow blouse, too. I wish the pencil skirts weren't slit quite so high. I love the look, but it's a little much for the office.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 graceandmercy said:

I like your choices, there are several other things I like too, and his prices are good! Love his style!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Yes, some cute options. Good luck getting yours!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 vaccinia said:
On 9/12/2014 sidsmom said:

I likey. ;p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm thinking about that black and white bow blouse, too. I wish the pencil skirts weren't slit quite so high. I love the look, but it's a little much for the office.

Wow-love the styling! That mask is included with one of the lounge wear sets-cami & shorts. One of those for me ;-) Yes, that slit on the skirt is too high & I would rather have the snakeskin skirt-wearing with opaque tights & black leather jacket. That will look great! Thx for posting & good luck getting yours!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

You, too, Chi-town! If you get anything, be sure and post a review! I will, too.

Honored Contributor

In that "one usually gets what you pay for", I hesitate. The seams are probably size six, basteing stitches. It will be interesting to see if they hold up to cleaning and still look good.

Good luck!