Honored Contributor

Re: Already wearing my winter clothes

Cool mornings (50s) but warm afternoons (near 80) in the Ohio Valley. I am not wearing anything too heavy yet. Wearing shorts or jeans with tees around the house. Sometimes I start out with the jeans and then need shorts by the afternoon. I wore a lightweight jacket out yesterday morning - didn’t need it by lunchtime. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brrr.....  temps dropped 40 degrees overnight!  Those leaves will turn red now!   Will definitely need a sweater and heavy socks today.  I love it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

It snowed here yesterday and I shoveled off my driveway wearing winter clothes from head to toe. This morning it's cold...17'. Got my Air Innovations humidifiers running full blast. Furnace really dries out the air.

Frequent Contributor

Ref: Already wearing my winter clothes

Still wearing shorts, although I could get away with jeans and a tee shirt. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ref: Already wearing my winter clothes

It is sweater weather here.  Love these beautiful sunny chilly days.  The leaves are starting to turn so I see raking in my future!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ref: Already wearing my winter clothes

Last few days I have worn leggings and my Bear paw boots.

Valued Contributor

Its dropped down to 40 degrees here in Chicago. Although id much rather be in warmer place the nice cool breeze after a humidy sticky weather is such a treat. Im loving it cool! 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop