Honored Contributor

Already wearing my winter clothes

Very chilly  here is Seattle area.... was 49 degrees today with ice pellets.  I wore boots and sweater and scarve today....seems early. How about where you live?

Respected Contributor

Re: Already wearing my winter clothes

I live in the Sacramento area, still wearing shorts and Tshirts. Would love some rain and cooler weather.

Esteemed Contributor

Also in Seattle and it was a bit windy and cold for my afternoon run. Had to wear gloves. Ugh. Least favorite time in Seattle is Oct and November. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

NYC was damp and chilly today.  Wore my fleece hoodie while doing errands and it felt nice and warm.  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden , here in Vegas we are channeling the cool weather.  Tommow night low in the 40s with wind;  supposed to feel like the 30s when we get out on Thursday morning. Should warm up after though.  So far an early and enjoyable autumn.

Honored Contributor

It's predicted to be 30° here Friday and Saturday mornings.  Going to be mighty chilly out watching those balloons go up.   Yes, it is early for a freeze, and certainly not that cold during balloon fiesta.  I'll be in bed watching on TV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Today is the first day that we have dropped below the high 90's.  Highs today were low 70's and I wore a long-sleeve pullover with another layer underneath (body hugging tank) for warmth.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's predicted to be 30° here Friday and Saturday mornings.  Going to be mighty chilly out watching those balloons go up.   Yes, it is early for a freeze, and certainly not that cold during balloon fiesta.  I'll be in bed watching on TV.

I have been to two balloon festivals and it was so awesome in person....but cold. New Mexico is one of our favorite get away places.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

NYC was damp and chilly today.  Wore my fleece hoodie while doing errands and it felt nice and warm.  

NYC then Stowe VT less than two weeks can't wait seeing Twin Sister and Dad 95 along with family and friends. No place like home. 🤗

Honored Contributor

It's not cold enough yet, we have had some chilly days that hovered around 50.  Although we have had some nights in the 40's.  Winters are so long here that I don't go into full Fall mode until it's absolutely necessary.