Trusted Contributor

Already received the Isaac TSV cashmere scarf...... excellent quality.

I preordered the Isaac Mizrahi TSV cashmere scarf in gray. I received it today and I am happy to report that the quality of the cashmere is excellent. I have a lot of cashmere in my wardrobe because I love the properties of the material so I feel confident in reporting that this scarf is better than I expected and I am very pleased. I will now buy one of his cashmere sweaters.

Oh, for those of you who thought that the price for this scarf was too high I encourage you to go into the department stores you will see that this is a good price and scarf for the money.

Contributor

Re: Already received the Isaac TSV cashmere scarf...... excellent quality.

I'm glad to hear that! I ordered 2. I have an Isaac cashmere sweater that I love and I was hopeful the scarves would be as nice.
Honored Contributor

I thought it was a good price too. I have a couple of the Precious Fibers cashmere sweaters Q used to sell and the quality isn't as good as that of my other cashmere scarves and sweaters.

Contributor

Thank you for the review ~ can't wait to get mine. I ordered the ""cream"" color. Although it states dry clean do you think I could hand wash gently?

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 DiamondSkiBunny said:

Thank you for the review ~ can't wait to get mine. I ordered the ""cream"" color. Although it states dry clean do you think I could hand wash gently?

If you use Woolite and cool water and lay flat to dry.

Honored Contributor

I thought the price was excellent, I might have bought one for my husband if it was a regular scarf. Cashmere does in deed come in various grades. I would assume that Isaac would use a good grade of cashmere.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review. I am very tempted to invest in one of his cashmere cardigans. Now, I may take the plunge..
Honored Contributor

Isaac uses very good cashmere.

I wash all my cashmere on gentle in the washing machine. I shape it and let it air dry. I've never had an issue.