Honored Contributor

All the new fashions here have such a sameness about them.

All the new fashions here have such a sameness about them. No matter which vendor it is the new offerings are starting to all look alike. 

Yawn.

Honored Contributor

Re: All the new fashions here have such a sameness about them.

This whole year's worth of fashions at QVC all look alike regardless of line.  When they had the big lay off, I think they released their designers.  Denim & Co. has been dreadful, the worst ever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing all the lines come from the same Chinese catalog

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Perhaps you are not looking at all the designers the Q carries.

I disagree that all look the same--but there have been a lot of warm and cozy clothes shows lately.  Of course, I do not just wait for shows--I also search the website.

I have purchased a lot this year, and ALL are different and fashionable!

Linea--classy, dressy, sophisticated.  I bought the blazer, the matching blouse, the whisper sweater and midi skirt (to wear with boots), and just ordered the whisper Lurex sweater.  Luxurious designs.

Ugg  Koolaburra--new and great for fashion-conscious girls: cozy, fun, soft sherpa.  Sent a sweater to a family member (birthday) who is a true UGG fan.

Isaac--Ordered the green cardigan for a family member.  Completely sold out.

Denim & Co--ordered velour tops for me and a family member, and I bought the cord leggings, Very good price, great fit!

I have been very pleased at the variety but my pocketbook is asking me to stop ordering!